Top Dog Custom Apparel is now part of Yah Sure You Betcha Shoppe!
The design quality and customer service you've come to expect from Robin Bartell at You Betcha Shoppe is now available on orders being printed in-house. We're so excited to be able to print your orders right here in Spring Grove! We'll be making updates to this page once we get all our ducks in a row, but, for now, see below for common questions about orders.
When can I expect my order to be ready for pickup?
Most orders will be ready for pickup in 10 business days from the time you approve the artwork. If you need an order in a shorter timeframe, send us and email or give us a call to see if the production schedule allows for a quicker turnaround. For orders needed in less than 6 business days, add 10% to the total order; for orders needed in 3 days or less, add 20%. (Please note, during busy production times we may not be able to offer Rush services). Some of our blank garment suppliers have a longer shipping time that we must accommodate; we will estimate your garment arrival date based on the vendor/brand of apparel you have selected and make you aware of any delays immediately. If you have a specific event for which the garments are needed, please let us know that date so we can allow enough time for transit, sorting and any other services that are needed to make your event a success!
FEES and SETUP COSTS:
- Design: $25 fee includes 1/2 hour of design time; this charge may be waived for simple design, logo, or for customer-supplied artwork that is considered camera-ready. Custom art from scratch will be estimated on a project-by-project basis.
- Screen Printing Setup: $15 Per Color per Location; $10 Color Change Charge
- Customization: Name/location $4.25; Number/Location $5.00
- Bagging and/or labeling on multi-product orders: $3.00 per order
- Item Labeling on same-item orders (individual tees): $1.00 per order
- Rush Charges: 6 business days or less add 10%; 3 business days or less add 20%
- The cost to print each shirt will be determined by the number of colors in your design, the number of locations on the shirt to be printed, and the total quantity of items being printed. Estimates will be provided once an outline of the project can be determined. Please email orders@topdogcustomcom for an estimate on your project!
Will providing my own shirts to you save me any money?
The short answer is, not really. Here's why-- Because we buy in volume, our wholesale costs on blank garments is less than a retail customer can procure. We also take care to inspect, store and be responsible for the quality of the blank garments from our vendors. You may provide your own garments for us to print, but there is an premium print charge for provided items. We also cannot guarantee the outcome of jobs for items that are not ordered direct from our wholesale vendors.
What are your quantity price breaks?
Our quantity price breaks are 12-13 pieces; 24-47 pieces; 48-71 pieces; 72-143 pieces and 144+. Your per-garment printing cost decreases when you order higher quantities of the same art/print on garments. You may mix garments to reach a higher quantity (for example: 24 t-shirts, 24 hoodies and 24 crewneck sweatshirts will allow you to receive pricing at the 72-143 price break). Please note the art must be the same size to mix and match items to reach a higher quantity. Ink color changes are allowed for an additional $10 charge per change.
How can I get the most for my money on an order?
Because the setup and preparation is the same for any screen printed job, it costs less per garment when you have a higher quantity of items to print. Each color AND location of your screen print requires a setup. Printing in one color, one location (left chest, for example) will cost significantly less than printing multiple locations (left chest + full back, for example) with multiple ink colors. For smaller orders, we recommend a one-color imprint in one location on the garment; this is the least expensive option on any quantity. Consider your design on white shirts as they generally cost less than dark/black/colored garments. For orders of less than 24 items we can offer you options on heat-pressed designs.
- Top Dog Custom Apparel works within the Apple/Mac operating system.
- Our vector software for preparing art is Adobe Illustrator CS3/CS5/CC.
- Vector files in the .ai or .eps format are preferred when sending us print-ready artwork.
- All text must be converted to outlines when sending us print-ready artwork.
- Screenshots or .png/.gif/.jpg images from the internet are not high enough resolution for us to vectorize and print. Also note, there may be copyright issues when using images from the internet. Ultimately, the quality of the printed product is dependent on the quality of the original artwork. Art files may be submitted on CD/DVD or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pantone matching is available for your brand standards. Please specify exact PMS numbers when requesting a match. Additional charges may apply.
- Art charges of $48 hourly will be applied to projects requiring design time to reformat/redraw artwork for high quality screen creation. A half-hour of design time is allowed at no charge for simple/text/logo-on-file types of designs. Custom art from scratch will be estimated on a project-by-project basis.
Questions about your design or need an estimate? Email us at email@example.com